Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Backyard photos

I know I've said this in other posts but I LOVE LOVE LOVE our backyard. Its only been done for a month or so, and just this week we are finally getting our backyard furniture all put together. Which is really exciting. We've been married almost 11 years and I've never had backyard furniture. Oh and we also purchase a grill (we've never had one of those either).

Today I decided to go take pictures now that its starting to look like a real backyard so I will have them for posterity. LOL!

Here's a picture of the swing set we got that has built in misters. We have really loved that feature, and have used it lots during this hot Arizona summer. I have to admit sometimes I wish we would have gotten a pool instead, but as soon as I remind myself that with the mister system I don't have to worry about someone drowning I'm glad we didn't. With so many little kids right now I'd be a nervous reck with a swimming pool in the backyard.

Did you notice our sunken trampoline in the back there? LOVE that...the basketball hoop next to it has been worth every cent as well. Scott had to do a little convincing to get me to agree to that, but I am SO glad I did.
Our little track that goes around the backyard. I love how curvy and un-uniformed it is. Also I am loving our raised planters and can't wait to fill them up this fall with lots of colorful flowers.
Here is one of the fountain and *new* sitting area. We found those cool chairs and sofas at Target. I love Target. My mom had our four oldest in the mountains so we were able to spend an entire Saturday looking for the perfect outdoor furniture set. When we finally found these we new they were for us. I love everything about them. One of my favorite things is that the two chairs rock!!
Here's another one. To be honest I was just playing around with depth of field on this one...trying to be artistic. Not sure it worked out so well. I have a long ways to go on improving my photography skills.

No comments: