Saturday, October 9, 2010

TACO

[CoOp]
So this year we are in the most AMAZING little CoOp...actually its called The Totally Amazing CoOp or TACO for short. Its kind of a long story...but anyway it stuck, and now every Friday from 9:30-12:00 we have our Love of Learning, and Core classes for all the kiddos. Its been a BLAST, and my kids just LOVE it!!

This summer we kicked off our planning for the CoOp with the most amazing 13 hour (literally) planning and bonding session. I'm SO GLAD we snapped this picture before we wrapped it up for the night. I felt like I really got to know these wonderful woman and their amazing kids that day, which gave me perspective and a unique foundation for our CoOp!!


[Lunch]
What's been almost as fun (for me at least), is the two hour lunch at the park that has kind of become a TACO tradition. I love it because I get to talk to all these wonderful women for a few hours, and get inspired and uplifted. Its a total win win...the kids play, the moms talk, and everyone is happy.


No comments: