Thursday, April 15, 2010

So many great ideas out there...

Okay...its late, and I'm up reading, and having fun getting caught up on some of my favorite blogs. I just found this great idea, and have to share it. Its called a Friday Group, and think I want to start one...anyone interested? Here's the link to read all about it, but basically its a group of four women who spend 2-3 hours together each week and help each other out with whatever the host needs help with...LOVE IT!!!

I also LOVE this idea. This gal covered these homemade boxes with fabric...SO FUN!!!


And isn't this a stinking cute clock?! I'm trying to liven up my craft/sewing room a bit, so these are great cheap ideas!! Okay now I need to find time to do it...LOL!!

3 comments:

Ranee said...

Fabulous! LOVE it! :D)

Nanette said...

What a great idea! I have experienced something similar and found it to be incredibly helpful!!

Steven and Ginger said...

This is one of my favorite new blogs also. Cute ideas.