Saturday, January 2, 2010

Halloween

This last 5-6 months has been quite the adventure for me personally, and I really had to take a step back and simplify my life. So blogging kind of vanished in my day to day list of 'To Do's.' However, I am ready to blog again!! I feel like I've reached the calm that follows the storm. This Christmas break has been especially rejuvenating for me. I've taken time to relax, think, and plan for this upcoming semester. As I think about Monday I feel balanced, organized, and peaceful...and stinking excited about life. WOO-HOO!!

I've grown so much over the past 6 months, and I'm super grateful for all the lessons I've (unfortunately) learned. I know that someday I'll understand why it all happened, but for now I just pray that I've learned the lessons I'm suppose to learn so that I can become who I'm suppose to become, and fulfill my mission in life.

[HALLOWEEN]
My computer crashed 2 or 3 months ago, and even though I'm pretty sure all my photos have been recovered they are very unorganized, and in a big folder with photos from the last 3 years. Its going to take me a long while to re-sort and organize all of them since I have oh about 13,000 photos in this one HUGE folder of chaos. I'm highly motivated though...I want to create some fabulous family digital photo books before 2010 is over!!! I'll get it done!!

So, tonight I randomly ran across our Halloween pictures from this year. We did a cowboy theme and I think my four oldest are SUPER cute all decked out in their western outfits. My two little girls were so tired and sticky from suckers that they didn't even make it into their costumes. Oh well!!

Jarom sporting a HUGE hat and an even BIGGER grin. :)


Megan is just about the cutest little Cow Girl I've ever seen.


Cooper was a very handsome cowboy if I do say so myself. He was so excited to trick or treat this year!! I love this guy.


Hyrum was loving his big hat, all the candy, and dressing like all his older siblings.

No comments: